(but it helped a lot to many engineering candidates for their non-technical part of the interviews as well!)
Last update: November 13, 2023
* With the recent hiring slowdown, Facebook / Meta is now extra careful with its hirings and offer jobs to only the best performers during the interviews. Make sure you prep to your interviews with the best sources available. With the last update, I've added more sample answers from recently hired employees/friends to give you an edge during the interviews. Good luck everybody!
This is Martin here working at Facebook (now Meta) as a product & biz dev manager. When I was preparing for my interviews, the resources I used were not really very useful and generic for me so I decided to create this interview prep guide for fellow candidates to give them an opportunity to really make a difference in their interviews and help them to get offers. Hopefully, my guide gives an advantage (some may call it an unfair advantage :) ) to folks that really want to have the best possible prep resource for their Facebook (Meta) interviews...
I created this guide in about 4 months with the help of a few colleagues of mine who are also recent hires at Facebook/Meta, working on various managerial roles ( client solutions manager, industry manager, product and marketing managers, program managers, sales and account managers, technical managers, content specialists, etc..), and kept working with new hires to update the guide frequently (approx. once every month - and customers get free-download rights of this instant download file for life).
- How I secured an interview with Facebook (Meta).
- Steps & options to secure an interview with Meta / Facebook. (How to get an interview with Facebook?)
- My interview stages (details, the questions I got, and my answers).
- Questions (~100) that were asked to me and to my friends during their Facebook interviews and our answers (and our "winning" approach to answers for Product Sense & Product Execution etc. types of questions), with category and type breakdowns.
- Behavioral Questions for managers and individual contributors.
- Practical use cases of different frameworks for answering the questions in the "Facebook" way. (Also I gave examples for when not using frameworks as they are not always beneficial).
- Facebook-specific approach for answering many types of questions.
- Examples from different Facebook (Meta) products / services (Oculus, Instagram etc.)
for Meta and its subsidiaries (Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Oculus etc.). But it has been by many more roles' candidates to get offers (hr, software devs, retail managers etc.).
We’ve put a lot of effort into creating this guide and it helped more than 100 people to get offers from Facebook across many different countries. The guide has proved to be very popular as seen from the reviews below. Please also take your time to go through the reviews - you may find that it was useful for the particular role you’re interviewing for.
I hope that you find this Facebook Interview Questions guide useful. Please send me a message if you have any questions! I reply most messages in a few minutes.
* This Facebook Interview Questions Guide is not endorsed or created by Facebook.
Keywords: Facebook interview questions, Facebook manager interview questions and answers, Facebook PM, Facebook Associates, Marketing and Content Managers, Sales Managers, Facebook Product Manager interview questions, Meta Facebook, Meta interview questions.
Message from Interviewjoy: If you think you need to brush up your CV, don't forget to download our Free CV/Resume Template.https://interviewjoy.com/free-resume-template-download/
As the reviewers mention below, this may very well be the best investment for yourself...