Terms of Service
InterviewJoy Terms of Service
Last update: April 2018
Welcome to Interviewjoy.com. Interviewjoy.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users. It enables users to share their career experiences with other people to help them during their important career steps.
Your privacy is important to us: other users are only able to see the username you provide to the website. The extent of identity information you want to provide is fully up to your discretion.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Interviewjoy website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.interviewjoy.com (the “Site”), by Interviewjoy, Inc.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Interviewjoy services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request from the support page.
Services, jobs or consultancy sessions are services offered on Interviewjoy.
Sellers or Career Consultants are users who offer and perform services on Interviewjoy.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Interviewjoy.
Service Information/Description Page is where the seller can describe their services and terms, and the buyer can purchase the service and create an order.
Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s standard service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Interview Information Description Page.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered sevice.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Interviewjoy.
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase services.
Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or Interviewjoy promotions to be used for purchasing services.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Interviewjoy. Registration is free.
- Career Consultancy Services on Interviewjoy are offered at the prices set by the sellers.
- Buyers pay Interviewjoy in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s service description page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section below.
- Sellers must fulfil their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Extras.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Interviewjoy.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on the service detail page.
- Interviewjoy retains the right to use all published delivered works for Interviewjoy marketing and promotion purposes.
SELLERS / INTERVIEW CONSULTANTS
- Sellers create consultancy services on Interviewjoy.com to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to buyers in addition to their services.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete accredits your account with a percentage of the purchase amount. Current percentages are listed on the user levels page of the website.
- Interviewjoy accredits sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Our “No Questions Asked Refund Guarantee” is put in place to protect buyers in case they buy the service and immediately realize that the service is not what they were looking for. Thus, the “No Questions Asked Refund Guarantee” is valid for 72 hours after the purchase time and is valid for only 1 purchase made within a 3-month period. Custom Offers are ineligible for refunds.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Current withdrawal limit for sellers is 25 USD.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using PayPal and/or any other option provided in the Withdrawals page.
- The seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels.
- For security concerns, Interviewjoy may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple Interviewjoy accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
Career Consultancy Services
- Sellers are allowed to post an unlimited amount of active Services, as long as they are approved by the Interviewjoy staff.
- Services created on Interviewjoy are User Generated Content.
- Services may be removed by Interviewjoy for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Services
- Services misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Services description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates Interviewjoy’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Services image related to the service offered. An option to upload additional Services images are available to all sellers.
- Services may contain an approved Video uploaded through the Services management tools available on Interviewjoy.
- Statements on the Service description page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Sellers may price their services at a base price beyond $5.
- Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s consultancy service for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Service Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Interview Consultancy Services section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Consultancy services are subject to be removed due to violations found in Service Extras.
- The amount of Service Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Service Extra, is based on your seller Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for levels can be found here.
- Services offered through Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
We seek to empower top performing sellers(“Career Consultants”) with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Interviewjoy may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Interviewjoy sellers can gain account levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 0, Level 1, Level 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering extras for higher prices through Service Extras.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Interviewjoy editors based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Interviewjoy to ensure that the quality standards of the Top Rated selection are kept. Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Interviewjoy sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer. Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
|PayPal||3% of the withdrawal amount||For a list of PayPal services by country click here|
Important notice regarding fees:
The fees listed above are PayPal’s provider fees. These are not fees charged by Interviewjoy.
- You may not offer direct payments to sellers using payment systems outside of the Interviewjoy Order system… This ensures that your money is protected if anything goes wrong and you want to cancel to service for a full refund.
- Interviewjoy retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Interviewjoy marketing and promotional purposes, with your privacy protected.
- Buyers are prohibited to solicit/advertise other onsite/offsite services in their service feedbacks and may not comment on the agreed prices of a service. In those cases, a buyer’s feedback may be redacted.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found on the website. Services requested on Interviewjoy must be an allowed service on interviewjoy.com.
- Buyers pay Interviewjoy to create an order from a seller’s service page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
- In addition, buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site.
- Services may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, or Bitcoin.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of November 2016, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount is 3% on all purchases. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from canceled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the interviewjoy.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Interviewjoy order number.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Service.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to the seller.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Interviewjoy Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a buyer orders a service, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Interviewjoy will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s status.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials or services do not match the seller’s description on their Service page or they do not match the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Interviewjoy rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Interviewjoy platform from users within our community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Interviewjoy platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Service page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the service with the intent to gain favourable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after communicating with the other party, users can contact Interviewjoy’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Interviewjoy, when eligible, by Customer Support per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Interviewjoy reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by sellers based on the seller’s Service and customer care.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Interviewjoy encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually.
- Eligibility for requests to Interviewjoy to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Interviewjoy delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Service page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must communicate with their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Interviewjoy.
- Any non-permitted usage of Interviewjoy encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Interviewjoy’s Terms of Service.
- Interviewjoy Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active orders (after the buyer submits their requirements and before the seller delivers on Interviewjoy)
- The seller is late and unresponsive.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Interviewjoy user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements.
- Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The seller requests additional payments, on or off the Interviewjoy platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the seller’s service detail page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Interviewjoy Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents the order to be marked as complete.
- Active orders (after the buyer submits their requirements and before the seller delivers on Interviewjoy)
- Interviewjoy does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Interviewjoy. Funds returned to your balance from canceled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
Interviewjoy enables people around the world to share career related experiences at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Interviewjoy reflect the diversity of an expanding Service economy. Members of the Interviewjoy community communicate and engage through orders and social media.
Interviewjoy maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Interviewjoy. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Interviewjoy.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team from the website’s Support Center.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Interviewjoy in order to circumvent or abuse the Interviewjoy messaging system or Interviewjoy platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Interviewjoy does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Interviewjoy does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Interviewjoy platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Interviewjoy’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by a review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or canceling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Interviewjoy reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Interviewjoy will return parts or full revenue back to sellers.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of Interviewjoy’s Terms of Service based on the reported Services’ replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
- Interviewjoy will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Interviewjoy does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Interviewjoy should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Interviewjoy condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals and a system to rate orders.
Phishing and Spam – Interviewjoy takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our member’s privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Interviewjoy will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims – Interviewjoy will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Interviewjoy for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Interviewjoy community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Interviewjoy’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Interviewjoy. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Interviewjoy accounts.
- Interviewjoy reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to a breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Interviewjoy’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Interviewjoy.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Interviewjoy’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled by communicating between the seller/buyer. If everything fails, by contacting Interviewjoy Customer Support.
- Interviewjoy may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Interviewjoy will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Interviewjoy after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Interviewjoy will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Interviewjoy by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Interviewjoy does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Violating users’ account will be deleted and outstanding balance will be credited back to the buyers’ accounts.
Furthermore, Interviewjoy is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Interviewjoy. Sellers advertising their Service online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Service and may lead to the suspension of seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement – please see our Intellectual Property page, which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. Infringing account will be deleted and outstanding balance will be credited back to buyers’ accounts.
Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated otherwise on the seller’s Service page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event of the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as study notes), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer, and seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Services (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Service Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Service for personal use, you will own all the rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Service Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Interviewjoy, including Service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Interviewjoy for consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes. All intellectual property rights of the purchased delivery are hereby assigned to you. “Permitted Commercial Purposes” means any business related use, such as (by way of example) advertising, promotion, creating web pages, integration into product, software or other business related tools etc., and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose. This License is subject to Interviewjoy’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including with respect to fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Seller nor Interviewjoy will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER INTERVIEWJOY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH INTERVIEWJOY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL INTERVIEWJOY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.